Online TEFL courses
Premium 150 hour Online TEFL courses with a teaching practice option. Includes online training, trainer support, teaching practice option and job placement.
Online TEFL Certification Courses
- a multi-media, study anywhere online TEFL course,
- all the theoretical training you will need,
- a dedicated trainer,
- worldwide job placement,
- an online TEFL certificate,
- bonus classroom material to get you started,
- a practical eBook for teaching business English,
- option to take a teaching practice course and convert your online certificate into a full TESOL and TEFL certificate.
Keep scrolling for more details about our packages, prices and start dates.
ONLINE TEFL COURSES
TEACHING PRACTICE OPTION
EBC Online TEFL Courses contain the classroom training part of the EBC International TEFL Certificate 4 week TEFL course. You’ll learn all the theory that our 4 week TEFL course teaches. To overcome the main problem that other online TEFL courses have, EBC also gives you the option to take a teaching practice extension. This means that you can take our online TEFL course and then decide if you’d like to progress to a full TEFL and TESOL certificate. It’s a lower cost, lower risk solution. If you are interested, click the learn more button shown below,
Online TEFL courses - Features and prices
Prices are all inclusive – No hidden extras
Online TEFL course300 € Online Study
- Online EBC International TEFL Certificate Course
- All the theoretical training you will need
- A practical eBook for teaching business English
- Worldwide, lifetime and proactive job placement
- Bonus classroom material to get you started
- The EBC Online TEFL Certificate
- Your own personal trainer who will mark your assignments and give you feedback and guidance
Online TEFL courses - Courses start when you say so
TEFL course application instructions
- Decide that you want to start today, tomorrow or next week but don't leave it too long.
- Click the "Apply Now!" button shown on the right and follow the instructions.
- EBC will review your application.
- Within two working days, EBC will contact you with your application status.
- If you are accepted, a student adviser will contact you with more details.
Simple, step by step course application: choose your course, select your start date, enter your details and that's it.
Want to find out more? Contact one of our Student Advisers
Contact our Advisers
Call Us Toll Free
- USA and Canada call FREE: 1 888 393 4015
- UK call FREE: 0800 845 6719