Learn to teach EnglishYour Adventure Starts with an EBC TEFL course.
An internationally recognised TESOL and TEFL Course.
Learn, Travel, Teach and Earn the EBC TEFL way!
Training successful English teachers since 2002.
EBC started as a labour of love and continues to be one to this day.
EBC was founded and is staffed by teachers who believe in their students. You, our students, are the focus of our attention. Our challenge is to help you find your natural teaching skills and show you how to turn them into a triumphant success.
The benefit of EBC training exceeds all others. You don’t just learn techniques, you also learn about you.
You will learn the key technical skills required to teach English, but you will find within yourself how best to transfer those skills to your English students and help them improve their lives.
Imagine that! Guided learning, self-discovery, success and a job that helps others all within four weeks.
What international jobs are there for me?
You can work almost anywhere you want.
Madrid, Paris, Rome, London, Buenos Aires, anywhere that there is a need for qualified and certified EBC TEFL teachers.
We have been running this course since 2002.
We have graduated thousands of successful English teachers.
If you do not get a job after graduating from our course, you will be the first.
What will I earn?
You can earn-back your full tuition after one month’s work teaching English.
Based on the experience of our EBC TEFL graduates, they work 20 to 25 hours a week and earn 17 to 25 Euros an hour.
This means that they earn between 1,360 and 2,500 Euros a month.
Why is teaching English a great skill to have?
Knowing how to teach English is a great skill to have because you can use it anywhere.
English is the world’s number one language for almost everything.
This means that their are millions of people around the world who want to learn English.
If you know how to teach English, you’ll earn a decent wage and be able to work virtually anywhere.
It is a skill that opens many doors and is also a satisfying profession.
Why should I choose EBC?
Most of our students attend EBC because of our unrivaled, guaranteed job placement. Our job placement is second to none and we give you an unrivaled, lifelong commitment to helping you find work.
Some other good reasons are:
- Our classroom course meets the internationally recognised TEFL certificate requirements of at least 100 training hours and 6 hours of observed teaching practice
- We give two certificates in TESOL and TEFL
- Trainers with years of experience
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff
- Many hours of teaching practice (24 on the four week classroom course)
- Regular Teacher/Student interaction and appraisal
- We have higher entry requirements than almost all other schools
- Our courses are designed for teachers by teachers
- We NEVER cancel courses
- High student satisfaction
- Great cities to study and work in
What will I learn?
In four weeks, you will learn to teach English. When you finish the course you will be prepared for entry into the TEFL profession.
When you graduate you will:
- Be an English teaching professional capable of getting EFL teaching jobs almost anywhere in the world;
- Understand language use and analysis;
- Be knowledgeable of teaching theory and its practical application;
- Know how to manage your classroom;
- Be able to identify student learning difficulties and develop remedial action plans;
- Know how to plan, design, develop and deliver effective lessons;
- Be able to teach in both a TEFL and TESOL classroom environment.
Who can take the course?
As long as you meet our entry requirements, you can take one of our courses. The entry requirements are as follows:
Online only course: You must be at least 18 years old.
All other courses:
- You must be at least 21
- Have a degree or a minimum of 5 years work experience
- Be a native English speaker or have achieved a C1 English as a foreign language test grade
I want to start now!
EBC TEFL course reviews
International TEFL Locations
Take your TEFL course in one of our international TEFL course destinations or online
EBC offers 4 types of TEFL certificate courses
- 4 week TEFL courses: Learn in our international TEFL course locations awarding full certification
- Virtual Hybrid TEFL courses: Flexible, online learning with virtual teaching practice awarding full certification
- Classroom Hybrid TEFL courses: Flexible, online learning with in class teaching practice awarding full certification
- Online TEFL courses: Flexible online learning awarding online certification
To get you teaching English abroad in the shortest possible time, we include worldwide job placement with all our courses.
Take the EBC online TEFL course of your choice
Blogs, Facebook and Twitter
A class show their appreciation of their teacher, EBC trained Grace Renon. Grace is given a pleasant surprise from her class when they all say thankyou and tell her that she’s a great teacher.read more
Living and Learning in Buenos Aires by EBC TEFL course graduate Mick Alsleben. Mick took his TEFL course in Buenos Aires and writes about his experience.read more