Now check your inbox and/or spam box for your confirmation email message
- Check your inbox and your spam box for your confirmation message titled; “Please confirm the application for the EBC International TEFL Certificate course”.
- If the message is not in your inbox, don’t forget to check your spam box.
- When you find the message, open it and click the link to confirm your acceptance.
This process is for your protection to make sure that you applied rather than someone else pretending to be you.
IMPORTANT for everyone especially Hotmail, Yahoo and GMail email users.
If the message is not in your inbox within the next 2 minutes, check your spam box to find the confirmation message.
If the confirmation message is not in your inbox or your spam box, it’s for one of two reasons:
- Your email does not exist.
- Your email provider is blocking messages.
In either case, we regret to say that there’s nothing that EBC can do about it.