Why not enjoy a 3-month marketing and TEFL internship in Madrid,
the city that never sleeps.
Sounds interesting? If it does, look no further and read on because this is a limited opportunity that is only available to the best candidates.
We are looking for the best candidates for our Marketing and TEFL internship in Madrid, Spain.
EBC is currently looking for people who would like to take a Marketing and TEFL internship to intern with us in Madrid, Spain for two to three months. The internship can either be full-time or part-time at our school in Calle Orense 16 which is in downtown Madrid in the financial district called Azca.
Taking your internship in Madrid is an interesting opportunity not to be missed. Take a look at our offer and if you meet the requirements and you are interested in the internship, contact us and we will send you the application instructions.
We offer the EBC Trinity College CertTESOL course throughout the year.
Apply for your Marketing and TEFL internship right away because the next internship opportunity starts on September 7, 2020.
Your tasks and responsibilities as an intern
- You will do the market study, research, and promote EBC on the internet
- You will take charge of our social media profiles
- You will write blogs and a monthly newsletter
- You will be in charge of marketing collateral, visual design and image management
- You will update the blog
Entry requirements for the marketing and TEFL internship
If you meet the following criteria, you will be contacted for an interview.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- B2 level in Spanish
- Bachelor’s Degree, current university studies or work experience in marketing, tourism, graphic design, or business administration
- Internet and Social Media skills and knowledge
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office tools
- Eligible to travel in the European Union
Before a place on the Marketing and TEFL internship programme is offered, you will be asked to attend a suitability and technical interview.
Terms and Conditions
- You do not receive a salary, but you will get the Trinity CertTESOL certificate course for FREE. The current cost of a Trinity College CertTESOL certificate course is €1,400, which means your upfront compensation is €1,400 and you get an official, British Council recognised and accepted qualification. Many internships in Madrid pay between 400 – 500 euros a month and you do not get any official certification. With the CertTESOL certificate, you can combine your marketing internship work at EBC with teaching EFL (English as a Foreign Language) for the many international companies all over Madrid. Current hourly rates for CertTESOL certified and qualified English teachers range from 16 – 28 euros an hour. The higher end would be for ESP (English for Specific Purposes) which you will learn how to teach on your FREE CertTESOL course. If you are planning on going back to University, you will be eligible for up to 60 university credits and you will get invaluable work experience.
- During your internship with us, you will pay for your accommodation and other expenses during your stay in Madrid.
- On the first day of the Trinity College CertTESOL course, you will be required to pay the full moderation fee (currently 285 Euros) for the Trinity CertTESOL course. This fee will be returned to you in full on completion of the internship.
Great experience and valuable TESOL certification
An internship done in a major city like Madrid will add value to your CV and help you in your future job search. Most employers give value and importance to work experience gained outside of your own country. They believe that having worked, lived, and learned from other international working environments makes you a well-rounded and internationally adept professional. Having more educational qualifications will always be beneficial to you and the Trinity College CertTESOL qualification is an educational credential many aspire to have on their CVs.