Spanish student visa comparison
This article compares prices and value-for-money for a few organisations offering a one-year Spanish student visa programme.
With the EBC Spanish student visa programme you get 3 certificates, the Trinity CertTESOL, the EBC International TEFL Certificate and the DELE (*), plus you get a 1-year Spanish student visa, all at a lower price than our competitors who only give you 1 or 2 certificates.
(*) DELE is the title of the Spanish as a foreign language diploma you will get.
The EBC Spanish student visa programme means that you can get your Trinity CertTESOL course at home and then come to Spain with your student visa on the date that you choose.
There are other organisations offering a Spanish student visa programme so let’s compare some of them.
What is a Spanish student visa programme and how does it work?
Before comparing a few Spanish student visa programmes, I will explain what they do.
Under Spanish law a Spanish student visa programme assumes that you are coming to Spain for more than three months to be a student with a Spanish government recognised training organisation. A training organisation is recognised by the Spanish government if it is either overseen by the Spanish education ministry or is an accredited Cervantes Institute Spanish language school.
As well as letting you come to Spain for up to one year, a Spanish student visa allows you to work part-time (20 hours a week) in a sector related job. What this means to you is that if you come to study Spanish (a language), you can teach English (a language) to create an income while you are studying in Spain.
You may want to come to Spain for more than 3 months or you may already be in Spain and need to renew your student visa. Either way, you will need to find a Cervantes Institute accredited Spanish student visa programme to either get you your first student visa or renew your current student visa.
What to look for in a Spanish student visa programme
There are some organisations in Spain like EBC that offer a combined, one-year study programme that qualifies as a Spanish student visa programme. The EBC 1-year Spanish student visa programme comprises a 4-week Trinity CertTESOL course and a 1-year Spanish language programme with a Cervantes Institute accredited school.
Compare Spanish Student Visa programmes
The following shows a few organisations in Spain that also offer a Spanish student visa programme (SSVP) and compares what they offer and their prices which are shown in Euros (€).
|EBC||Madrid||Trinity CertTESOL||TEFL + SSVP||2,385 (1,100€ for your online TEFL course + 1,285€ for your Spanish course)|
|EBC||Madrid||Trinity CertTESOL||TEFL + SSVP||2,385 (1,400€ for your classroom TEFL course + 1,285€ for your Spanish course)|
|TT||Madrid||Homegrown TEFL||TEFL + SSVP||3,600|
|Canterbury||Madrid||Homegrown TEFL||TEFL + SSVP||2,985|
Comparing Spanish student visa programmes
It is clear that EBC is the best value package for the following reasons:
- The Trinity CertTESOL is the best certificate on the list because it is the only one that is Ofqual level 5 and British council accepted.
- You also get the EBC International TEFL Certificate so you get a TESOL and TEFL certificate.
- You get a one-year Spanish Student Visa.
- The EBC Spanish language programme is with possibly the best Cervantes Institute accredited Spanish language school in Madrid. The school’s owner is the President of FEDELE. FEDELE is the Spanish Federation of Associations of Schools of Spanish as a Foreign Language.
- You can take your Trinity CertTESOL course online or face-to-face. Either way, you get the same CertTESOL and EBC certificates with no mention of whether or not your studied online.
- If you take your Trinity CertTESOL course online, you can choose a future date for your Spanish classes and you do not have to pay for them until you set a date.
- Worldwide, lifetime job placement is included free of charge.
Our offer is unbeatable
- We give you more at the highest level of quality and at a lower price than our competitors.
- You can take your Trinity CertTESOL course at home and then come to Spain with your student visa on the date that you choose.
- The Trinity CertTESOL certificate is one of the two best in the world so you will have no problem convincing a school that your certificate is legit.
- Our 1-year Cervantes Institute accredited Spanish language programme is the result of a special discount with the school. If you try and get it directly from the school, you will pay more than 3 times as much.