Academic coordinator for a language school in Madrid
This is a unique opportunity for those who want to start a job in the education sector in Madrid in a position of responsibility and with the possibility for professional growth and promotion.
Our partner is an English school in Madrid who has been in the educational sector for more than 50 years. The candidate must have experience in the educational sector, the ability to supervise, coordinate and manage the courses and teachers. The company will however also offer additional training so that the candidate’s skills and experience are adapted to the philosophy of the school.
The school is in central part of Madrid, with excellent communications by public transport. The school offers a wide range of English courses, mainly exam preparation, company classes, general, business and online English courses.
- The candidate must be a fluent English speaker with a high level of Spanish
- Job open to EU citizens and non-EU citizens with a work permit or a long term student visa that can be converted into a work visa.
- Experience in similar functions.
- Preferably with a degree in English, education, marketing, sales or PR.
- A proactive and dynamic attitude
- Planning and coordination of programs for small and individual groups.
- Supervision, proposal for improvements and general evaluation of training programs.
- Customer service and advice to students in the enrollment process.
- Communication with students and teachers regarding the programs and courses.
- Level testing of students’ knowledge of English.
The position may be part-time or full-time, and salary will depend on the candidate’s experience and qualifications.
This offer is ONLY available to EBC graduates or students who are currently on the EBC Trinity College CertTESOL course. This job will allow you career growth. You will expand your didactic knowledge, commercial and administrative skills, client contact and management that will ultimately make you a desirable candidate for future job opportunities