English teaching job for a prominent, well-established language school in Moscow, Russia.
Well-established language school, part of a worldwide network, is looking for a qualified English teacher. Very good conditions.
This internationally, renowned language school is one of the largest and most respected language schools in Russia and is part of a big network of schools. They offer extensive support and training for entry level EFL and ESL teachers, making it an ideal place for a newly-qualified teachers to start their English teaching careers. With this job, coms the opportunity to live and work in one of Russia’s most interesting cities.
This language school is a well-established and authorised IELTS and Cambridge Exam Centre, offering a broad range of courses, including classes for general purposes, business, examinations and courses for children and adults at all levels. If you want to specialise in TEYL (Teaching English to Young Learners), this school has an in-house teacher training programme, especially for children. The school also provides very good administrative and training support.
- * Salary up to 50 000 RUB or 40 000 RUB per month (30 / 24 academic hours of teaching per week), depending on qualifications and experience
- * Contract duration: 6 to 9 months
- * Shared accommodation, utility bills included
- * Multiple-entry work visa
- * Transport pass for Metro and buses
- * Partial reimbursement of air fare
- * Airport transfer at the beginning and end of contract
- * Paid training period
- * Paid holiday allowance
- * 50% discount on Russian classes
- * 24-hour emergency support
- * We are looking for full-time teachers of English, French, Italian and Spanish.
- * A pass grade at Trinity CertTESOL, CELTA or equivalent (e.g. IT Tesol, TESL Canada, ACELS CELT, IHC, Degree in TESOL) – other qualifications may also be considered, including those for teaching other languages.
- * Experience with young learners and pre-schoolers is useful, but not essential
- * We can consider teachers from all over the world, not only the EU.
- * We recruit all year round, with the main intake in September/October each year.