Our thanks to EBC graduate Mick Alsleben for this article. Mick attended one of our TEFL courses in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
When I first came to Argentina it was as stressful as travelling to any other country. However, booking transport and accommodations through EBC made everything much easier. After 14 hours on a plane and dealing with airport personnel, I could not have handled there being problems with where I was going to stay.
The staff here in Buenos Aires were incredibly friendly and helpful. There are always a million things you need to know when you arrive in a new city and they were patient answering these questions.
Once I was situated I began my TEFL course training in Buenos Aires. I was not sure what to expect. My degree is in Law Enforcement and that’s what I had been doing for a few years prior to coming to Argentina.
English was never my best subject and my knowledge of grammar was even worse. I had many apprehensions about how qualified I would be to actually teach someone. I realized fairly quickly that I had been taught all of the material before; I just needed to re-learn it. I went from not knowing my own grammar, to teaching it with confidence to students.
The curriculum and process by which EBC train their teachers is awesome. The course was fun and it went by fast, but it really prepares you to teach. It was a little intense at times, but I really feel well prepared to go out and teach English. The end of class experience was great, especially when it came to job help and learning about interviews. EBC was an excellent preparation for teaching English and the staff were very friendly and supportive.
I am very happy with the outcome of my training and I think my students would agree.
EBC TEFL course graduate in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Contact one of our Student Advisers
Call Us Toll Free
- USA and Canada call FREE: 1 888 393 4015
TEFL course in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Learn to teach English and work in Argentina
- Buenos Aires and Argentina are TEFL hotspots
- Come and join a long line of EBC graduates in Buenos Aires
- Worldwide, lifetime job placement
- EBC trains and prepares course students to succeed as English language teachers.
- We operate at a higher level than most other courses
- Our TEFL/TESOL certificate courses are written to QCF level 5 standards
- Our job placement programme is unrivalled with a 100% success record