Online English resources
English is one of the most widely spoken languages in the world and one of the most interesting languages to learn when you are in a non-English speaking country. English as it has been proven time and time again is the language that opens many doors, both from a personal and professional perspective.
Undoubtedly, English is the language of international business and the official language of most official, worldwide organizations. This is one of the reasons why more and more companies, students and employees need to learn English.
Many worldwide language schools find themselves in desperate need of qualified and certified English teachers and as a result they find themselves offering excellent job opportunities to English teachers. They frequently publish English teaching jobs, many of which we include in our exclusive job placement service.
If you wish to embark on this exciting adventure of working as an English teacher outside of your home country, we recommend that you prepare well and only get a recognized and accepted TEFL/TESOL certificate. With a “gold standard” premium accreditation course, you greatly improve your chances of getting a good paying, interesting and fulfilling job. You are also better off with a “gold standard” premium certificate because many schools will require you to produce a TEFL/TESOL certificate that is recognized by the British Council or other worldwide organizations specialising in international cultural and educational opportunities. Many will not accept a certificate that was issued without any type of external and independent moderation. Some schools will also ask for a copy of your college /university degree.
At EBC we have certified TEFL courses in Spain, Argentina, Greece and the Philippines.
At all our centers, you will be learning how to be an English teacher under the guidance and teaching of our experienced teachers. Alternatively, we also have an online course and a hybrid one with 2 weeks of teaching practice in either Spain or Greece.
The EBC Trinity CertTESOL course is good for entry level EFL/ESL teachers
English teachers who are already teaching but lack the official credentials, those who are considering a career change and those who want to continue learning on how to improve their TEFL and TESOL skills.
Here you can create the content that will be used within the module.
At EBC we have a selection of online English resources
Where you can test your English knowledge and your ability to teach the language of Shakespeare.
In addition to different tests, you will also find the experiences and testimonials of our graduates, many of them teaching in exciting cities, all willing to share their experiences as English teachers and the challenges you will face in your TEFL/TESOL jobs. First-hand information from our many EBC trained English teachers will certainly be an extra dose of motivation for you to achieve your goal of teaching English abroad.
The free tools that you will find on our website will help you discover new techniques and resources, so your students will view learning English as an interesting adventure and not a monotonous task.
Test your English skills and learn new techniques to motivate your students!
Online English resources for teachers
Have you ever wondered how much technical English you have? At EBC we know how important it is for your international students to learn English well and that’s why we’ve prepared this free test that evaluates your knowledge. Do you accept the challenge of testing your English?
In addition to teaching you all the practical and technical skills for your future as a successful English teacher, at EBC we share our own experiences and those of our graduates teaching English in different countries.
There’s no better school in life than experience. That’s why at EBC we have prepared different articles giving you some tips for when you begin your career as an English teacher abroad.
One of the most important points about being a great English teacher is developing new teaching skills. In these articles, you will find the key to help you achieve these goals.
Online English resources for students
Are you up to becoming an English teacher although you are a non-native English speaker? Use this test your knowledge of English. If you have a score of 80% or higher, English teaching is waiting for you.
What is TEFL, TESOL? What do they stand for? Are they the same? What are the benefits of the Trinity College CertTESOL? At EBC, you can find several articles giving you in-depth insights into TEFL and TESOL.
- EBC trains and prepares course students to succeed as English language teachers.
- We operate at a higher level than most other courses
- Our TEFL/TESOL certificate courses are written to QCF level 5 standards
- Our job placement programme is unrivalled with a 100% success record
TESOL / TEFL courses from EBC
Already applied? Verify your profile and complete the payment for your course online by credit card or PayPal.
Articles related to online English resources
- Native or non-native English speaker – is it important when teaching English?
- Presentation tips – English teaching tips from the experts at EBC
- Get a job abroad teaching English – a How To Guide
- Online TEFL courses with teaching practice, the Next generation?
- English language teaching skills for TEFL
- What makes a great teacher?
- Will hybrid TEFL courses make traditional four-week and online courses obsolete?
- Games for Writing to Speaking
- From Writing to Speaking: Enhancing Conversation
- Why should we be motivated to learn? Two “I”s for teaching
- Krashen the ESL classroom, effective English language teaching
- Teacher talking time, control it to keep your students focussed
- 10 great ways to lose your English teaching job
- English teacher test from EBC TEFL. Want to teach? Take our free test!
- Getting to know your students – EBC TEFL graduate stories
- Homework motivation – some ideas about how to motivate your students to do homework