Teach English in China: recruiter with tailor-made opportunities
Recruiter specialized in the educational industry selects candidates for different opportunities to teach English in China, in several cities and schools.
Their work method makes it easier for candidates to find a job adapted to their expectations, and at the same time for schools to meet the expectations established in their selection process.
Candidates must be dedicated teachers who have a passion for teaching children and teenagers, so proper prior training in one of our TEFL courses is essential to apply for any of these positions. A BA or above is required, alongside with an official teaching certification: TEFL, TESOL, CELTA or CertTESOL.
Both native and non-native speakers are accepted. Native speakers preferably from United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand and South Africa, and non-native speakers from Europe and South America, although anyone who meets the requirements and has the possibility of obtaining a visa can apply for the offers.
Common Job conditions:
The conditions offered by the different schools may vary from one area to another. But since the recruiter has contacts in most cities in China, you may be able to find a job that fits your needs perfectly.
- Teaching 3-12 year old kids at a language school (training center)
- Destinations: Choose from the most important cities in China.
- Start date: Teachers are required all year round.
- Salary: 1500 – 3500 US dollars depending on the location.
- Class size: 8-12 kids per class
- All teaching materials are provided.
- Hours: 25 teaching hours + 15 office hours. (Generally)
- Accommodation will be provided or reimbursed
- One way flight reimbursed
- Working visa management
Please note that the employer will provide you with documentation so that you can apply for a work visa as soon as you have been selected for the position. But the granting of the visa will depend on the Chinese Consulate in your country.