Trinity CertTESOL Madrid Spain
- The Trinity CertTESOL Madrid Spain taught by EBC is a validated Trinity College London CertTESOL course.
- Our centre ID 65747.
- EBC is the only Trinity CertTESOL course provider in Madrid.
Why should you get an accredited TEFL certificate?
Our Madrid TEFL Certificate course is accredited and externally moderated by Trinity College London. Trinity’s quality is recognised by the British Council and employers around the world.
Just look at a few quality job adverts and you will see a pattern emerging:
- UK job: A recognised teaching qualification such as Cambridge CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL
- Italy job: Preferred: CELTA, Trinity CertTESOL
- Russia job: Hold a recognized qualification: CELTA, Trinity TESOL
- Spain job: Minimum Level 4 or 5 Certificate of Teaching English to Students of Other Languages (CELTA or Trinity)
To summarise the above in three words – MORE JOB OPPORTUNTIES
Don’t close the door on yourself for jobs
The Trinity CertTESOL opens doors to jobs with language schools and with the British Council. The British Council is the world’s “gold standard” for teaching English so almost all good schools abide by its high standards when hiring new teachers and running their courses.
In addition, the British Council is an international organisation that has schools in 109 countries around the world with good pay and conditions.
The Trinity CertTESOL is one of two certificates that is guaranteed to meet British Council standards and is truly internationally accepted. Other TEFL schools may claim to be accredited but the British Council will not accept their certificates.
The Trinity CertTESOL will enable you to apply for teaching jobs in British Council accredited schools in 109 countries.
The British Council will ONLY hire teachers who have a certificate that meets its requirements.
Don’t limit your job choices!
Why is accreditation important?
Choosing the right TEFL course is essential. By taking the Trinity CertTESOL, employers know that you made sure that you took a worthwhile training programme. You learnt valuable personal and professional skills that you can take into any classroom. If you want to travel, your Trinity CertTESOL certificate will be accepted and you will be able to work as an English teacher.
What are the advantages of a Trinity-accredited course?
The Trinity CertTESOL is independently moderated by Trinity external moderators which means that the quality of your training meets the highest standards. The Trinity stamp of approval is now one of the two “gold standard” TEFL certificates trusted by TEFL employers worldwide. The Trinity CertTESOL is accepted by the British Council as an initial TESOL or TEFL qualification for teachers in its global network of accredited English schools. The Trinity CertTESOL can also give you up to 60 credits towards degree programmes.
What about the other TEFL certificates?
An unaccredited course is an unknown quantity. It may be good, it may be bad. You just don’t know. You also have no idea whether it will be accepted by English language schools when you apply for jobs.
Some courses have second-rate accreditation by an organisation such as IATQuo who provide a cheap accreditation procedure. These type of certificates are not specified by name in TEFL job ads. It is not likely that they will be accepted by the British Council. This form of accreditation does not include regular external moderation visits to every course. The cheap accreditation usually involves an exchange of cash for a certificate and no external moderation site visits on a course-by-course basis.
The EBC Trinity CertTESOL in Madrid is without a doubt the best TEFL certificate course in Madrid.
- It is a “gold standard” premium accreditation course.
- It is very well priced.
- We include proactive, lifetime, worldwide job placement at no extra cost.
- Your certificate unlocks worldwide jobs with the British Council.
- You can get up to 60 university credits.
The fee? 1,400 Euros with NO hidden extras. Less than a CELTA and only 25 Euros more than the Madrid IATQuo course.
- EBC trains and prepares course students to succeed as English language teachers.
- We operate at a higher level than most other courses
- Our TEFL/TESOL certificate courses are written to QCF level 5 standards
- Our job placement programme is unrivalled with a 100% success record