Guaranteed teaching job and Spanish Student Visa renewal
Guaranteed one year English teaching job with your EBC Trinity CertTESOL
Enrol in our Madrid Trinity CertTESOL course and after you graduate with your EBC Trinity CertTESOL certificate you will work in a Madrid state / public or chartered school with good pay and conditions.
Madrid is great and your Iberian adventure does not have to end after one year. If you want to stay on and renew your job contract, you can.
You can take advantage of this great opportunity if you meet these job requirements:
- you get private health insurance or a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC);
- you get a clean police report;
- you have a degree or proof that you are attending university; and
- you are a native English speaker from Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the UK or the USA.
If you do not meet these requirements, you cannot get the guaranteed job.
Renew your Spanish student visa with EBC
If your Spanish Student Visa is getting close to its expiry date, EBC can help.
Enrol in our Madrid Trinity CertTESOL and Spanish programme and we will give you all the documentation you need to renew your student visa.
The added benefits of renewing with EBC are:
- you will get one of the best TEFL Certificates in the world, the Trinity CertTESOL;
- you will get a guaranteed job in a Madrid state / public or chartered school if you meet the job entry requirements;
- you will get lifetime use of our unrivalled, worldwide job placement programme;
- you will get a one year, Cervantes Institute accredit Spanish language programme; and
- you will get a one year Spanish Student visa renewal.
Don’t delay, contact us now!