Why not enjoy a 3-month marketing and TEFL internship with EBC?
Sounds interesting? If it does, look no further and read on because this is a limited opportunity that is only available to the best candidates.
We are looking for the best candidates for our Marketing and TEFL internship.
EBC is currently looking for people who would like to take a three-month Marketing and TEFL internship. The internship is full-time and remote.
The EBC internship is an exciting opportunity not to be missed. Take a look at our offer and if you meet the requirements and are interested in the internship, contact us, and we will send you the application instructions.
We offer the EBC Trinity College CertTESOL course throughout the year.
Your tasks and responsibilities as an intern
- You will do the market study, research, and promote EBC on the internet
- You will take charge of our social media profiles
- You will write blogs and a monthly newsletter
- You will be in charge of marketing collateral, visual design and image management
- You will update EBC’s blogs
Entry requirements for the marketing and TEFL internship
If you meet the following criteria, you will be contacted for an interview.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- B2 level in Spanish
- Bachelor’s Degree, current university studies or work experience in marketing, tourism, graphic design, or business administration
- Internet and Social Media skills and knowledge
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office tools
- Eligible to travel in the European Union
We will interview you to check your suitability and technical skills before a place on the Marketing and TEFL internship programme is offered.
Terms and Conditions
- You do not receive a salary, but you will get the Trinity CertTESOL certificate course for FREE. The current cost of a Trinity College CertTESOL certificate course is €1,290, which means your upfront compensation is €1,290, and you get an official British Council recognised and accepted qualification. With the Trinity CertTESOL certificate, you can combine your marketing internship work at EBC with online English teaching. If you plan on going back to University, you will be eligible for up to 60 university credits, and you will get invaluable work experience.
- You will be required to pay the full Trinity CertTESOL course fee before starting the internship. This fee is returned to you in full on completing the internship.
Great experience and valuable TESOL certification
An internship will add value to your CV and help you in your future job search. Most employers give value and importance to international work experience. They believe that working and learning in a global environment makes you a well-rounded professional. Having more educational qualifications will always be beneficial to you, and the Trinity College CertTESOL qualification is an educational credential many aspire to have on their CVs.