1: Select your EBC TEFL course
English teaching jobs that pay well are hard to come by unless you are properly trained. Good schools will not hire people who are not TEFL trained. EBC offers the following training courses:
3: Get your TESOL & TEFL certificate
EBC TEFL courses are rigorous and demanding but when you pass, not only will you get international TESOL and TEFL certificates, you’ll also have a great feeling of satisfaction and achievement. Whether you study online or in one of our training centres, you’ll find that your EBC TESOL and TEFL certificates are your passport to living your dreams abroad. EBC’s mission is to ensure you get English teaching jobs and get started on a successful EFL career. Come and learn and earn the EBC TEFL way.
4: EBC English teaching jobs
Quickly get English teaching jobs through EBC’s exclusive, pro-active, lifetime, worldwide TEFL job placement programme. On the last day of the course, EBC sends your professionally formatted CV and a PERSONALISED introduction to the best language schools in your location. You don’t need to look for work. Language schools will email or phone you to ask you to come and interview. Based on demand, schools may call from between an hour (yes we are serious) to a few days of your CV being sent out. Any longer, you probably mistyped your phone number!
- EBC trains and prepares course students to succeed as English language teachers.
- We operate at a higher level than most other courses
- Our TEFL/TESOL certificate courses are written to QCF level 5 standards
- Our job placement programme is unrivalled with a 100% success record
Our worldwide, lifetime job placement programme has been very effective for the last 16 years. Our job placement is ONLY for our EBC TEFL course graduates. If you are not a graduate of EBC, please do not ask us to find you an English teaching job.
English teaching jobs abound but getting the right connections is not easy. If you want to teach English abroad, join EBC and use our TEFL job placement programme. Would you like us to help you get a job teaching English abroad? Would you prefer that we get your CV delivered direct to hiring managers’ desks? If you prefer to do it yourself, we’ll help but why bother? We get your CV/resume sent directly to hiring managers’ desks along with a professional letter of introduction. We have been helping people teach English abroad since 2002 and we have a never had anyone say that they could not get a job.
Articles related to English teaching jobs worldwide
- Get a job abroad teaching English
- Getting an English teaching job abroad
- Best way to get English teaching jobs in Madrid and Spain
- Find English teaching jobs abroad – 12 top quality job sites
- TEFL job interview questions
- 10 great ways to lose your English teaching job
- Native or non-native English speaker – is it important when teaching English?
- Valencia Spain, a cultural experience
- Can an American work legally in Spain as an English teacher?
- Teacher talking time, control it to keep your students focussed
- Want more teaching job attention? Use LinkedIn
- What makes a great teacher?
Join our growing EBC family
To become an English teacher all that is required is some of your time to take one of our EBC training courses. Once you graduate, EBC gives you lifetime, worldwide career support that will get you working quickly and will always be there for you when you want a change.